Sunday 9 September 2012

The Art of Cooking!

Hello Everybody!

Cooking is an Art and I am art lover.. I have been cooking for the past 4 yrs now. I was handed over a Kitchen and ingredients to cook all of a sudden.. I did not have enough knowledge then. I dint know how to find the difference between Thoor dhal and Channa dhal.. Such was the ignorance in me then. I tried, tested a few and started experimenting and learnt recipes from so many people through their blogs and here I am today starting my own blog. :) I have also learnt a lot from my Mom and my aunts and grandmom who are all great cooks..

En Samaiyal Araiyil(my cook space) is a humble start from me, to post recipes that I have tried and also to post most of the recipes passed on to me from my Grand mom and Mom... Not only that, I also intend to post some recipe that I randomly try from cookbooks as well.. Thanks for your patience. Now on to a few recipes. You can share your experience here as well your comments are welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment